Job no: 494421
Work type: Fixed Project
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Tube Fitter
Tyre Fitter required for immediate commencement working with a worldwide industry leader. Come join the e2o Team.
• Excellent wage plus penalties
• FIFO 21 day on / 7 day off roster with camp and meals provided
We are currently seeking a Tyre Fitter with experience on civil earthworks projects fitting Tyres for large Plant Machinery. Ideally you will have previously worked on a similar remote project on a FIFO basis and be familiar with safety standards.
This position is on a FIFO 21 day on / 7 day off roster with camp and meals provided. Work is expected for the duration of approximately 12 months.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• All applicants must be able to pass a medical/ D&A testing
• Previous site experience as a Tyre Fitter favourable
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Follow instruction verbally and written
• Work efficiently and produce quality results
• Commitment to HSE on site
• White Card and appropriate Licenses
e2o Pty Ltd "Engineering to Operations" is a progressive Australian company specialising in the provision of services to the Australasian resources sector. Our team has many years of business expertise providing technical services to heavy industry in the areas of engineering, completions, commissioning, operations and through-life support.
e2o promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from Women and Indigenous persons are strongly encouraged.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now