Job no: 494400
Work type: Fixed Project
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Boilermaker, Crane Operator, Deck Crew, E&I Technician (Construction), Hawkeye / Trades Assistant, Instrumentation Technician (Construction), Mechanical Fitter/Technician (Construction), Pipefitter, Rigger, Scaffolder, Tube Fitter, Welder
Machine Operators, Trades and Labourers – We’re booming!
• Excellent hourly rates and penalties
• Roster is 3:1 FIFO from Perth/ approx. 70 hours p/w
• Project is ramping up right now!
e2o are actively recruiting a very large number of roles to work on constructing the Northern Rail Formation for Rio Tinto’s Koodaideri iron ore project located in the east Pilbara region. Come and join our rapidly growing team. The project length is expected to extend beyond 12 months.
What positions are we recruiting right now?
• Scraper Operators (632/633)
• Heavy Diesel Fitters Mechanics
• Dozer Operators (D8 & D10)
• Light Vehicle Fitters Mechanics
• Loader Operators (980, 988 & WA600)
• Grader Operators (14/16/140H)
• Peggy/ Bus Drivers
• Culvert/ Drainage Labourers
• Excavator Operators (30, 65, 190T Machine)
• Boilermakers – Heavy Welding
• Compactor Operators
• Crane Operators (>100t)
• Haul Truck Operators (773/775/740)
• White/ Blue Card
• Trades Certificate (where required)
• Right to work in Australia
• 2 Referees that can speak to your experience
• Pre-employment medical and D&A screening as required
• Appropriate tickets/ licenses
• Available for pre-employment inductions as required
As part of the Acciona/ Clough Joint Venture Project, e2o are managing the ongoing employment needs of this large ramp up, and we’re very excited to engage people who fit into any of the above categories.
We pay very attractive hourly rates plus penalties for all overtime worked.
e2o promote a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from Women and Indigenous persons are strongly encouraged.
Agency referrals will not be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for a position. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now