LV/HV Diesel Fitter
Job no: 494267
Work type: Fixed Project
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Mechanical Fitter/Technician (Construction)
e2o together with Clough have announced an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract, to deliver the non-process infrastructure (NPI) for the BHP South Flank Project. In addition to this, we have also been awarded the construction of the Ore Handling Plant (OHP). The South Flank deposit is located approximately 130 km by road north-west of the town of Newman, and approximately 8 km to the south of the Company’s existing Mining Area C operation.
We are currently seeking local or FIFO experienced LV/HV Diesel Fitters to support this project whom will be responsible for the repair and services to the diesel operated machinery. Further to this you will be required to solve and troubleshoot systems accurately, carry out plant inspections and more.
The following are mandatory qualifications and skills required for this role:
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting
- Current Australian HR Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic and in servicing and repairing diesel operated machinery
- Ability to interpret system diagrams and manuals
- Install, repair, maintain a, test and fault find on complex plant equipment that utilises hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems
- Good understanding of Hydraulic and Electrical Schematics
This position is required to commence immediately on a FIFO 20 day on / 8 day off roster with camp and meals provided. Work is expected for the duration of 12-18 months.
e2o promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from Women and Indigenous persons are strongly encouraged.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now